Thursday, May 16, 2019

A bit of birding

OK!  I think the plan should work for this Saturday, May 18!  Looking forward to it!

PLAN:
When?  9:00 AM Saturday May 18....end latest by 12:00 PM 
Where?  Park at the Buck Schroth Trail parking area (#3 on the map)
Why? Bird Watching
What?  Binoculars, Bird Book, Snacks, Tick/Bug repellent
Who?  Anybody!  Moms, Dads, brothers, sisters! 

At this point, I think we'll start along the north part of the red trail, then walk along the big loop that is made by the combined red and blue trails.  That'll be about 4 miles total.  If we decide to move into the green trail, we can do so...I intend to be back at the parking area no later than 12:00 PM.  Certainly, anyone is welcome to cut it short, head back, or go longer!



SOME BIRDS THAT HAVE ALL BEEN SIGHTED RECENTLY AT ALLERTON!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment